We all love the groove those ‘earthquaky’ bass contribute to music. Hence, most music producers concentrate more on getting the bass right, tight and heavy. Having a good bass in the track to work with, will even make the mixing engineer’s work easier come mixing time. This is why Loopmasters release Bass Master, a bass dedicated VSTi plugin to help you lay good sounding basses quicker than before. With Bass Master, heavy speaker-vibrating lows are just a few clicks away. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it’s built on Loopmasters’ award-winning sonic experience.
No matter what genre of music you do; House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop, or other electronic music, Bass Master’s huge variety of source sounds will provide the inspiration for a weighty and powerful bass tone.
Across two layers, the curated set of 217 waveforms (that’s almost 50,000 possible combinations), taken from a mixture of legendary hardware classics and cutting-edge synth science. Considering Loopmasters’ pedigree as purveyors of top-quality sounds for decades, why accept anything less? inpixio photo clip 8 professional 2018 crack + serial key
Bundled with Bass Master is over 350 mix-ready presets with a clean and simple UI, meaning it’s a breeze to dial in your ultimate bass tone. Each preset comes with parameters ready-mapped to the three-slot mod wheel matrix, meaning that every patch is ready to modulate throughout your track.
To make your bass more interesting Bass Master has on board 13 different of filter types including a range of low-pass, band-pass and high-pass models, ladder filters and a comb filter. The filter envelope (ADSR) and LFO (including Random and Drift shapes) give Bass Master even more sculpting power.
Additionally, Bass Master also spots an effects section which features three commonly used effects on basses, which are 1) The ‘distortion’ , which has five algorithms with Drive and Colour, for warming saturation or drastic transformation. 2) The ‘Stereo Chorus’, which has four algorithms with Amount and Rate, for slight thickening or all-out stereo widening. 3) Finally, the ‘Reverb Send’, which contains Bright, Mid and Dark algorithms with Level and Size controls, to add space to sounds.
The Frequency Booster parameter heats up the signal in three bands to subtly shape or drastically overcook the sound. Direct out lets you to keep the sub layer unfiltered and clean for a solid foundation. While there are global controls to alter the vibe with, which include Legato and Portamento settings with Glide time, and a pitchbend range of up to 12 semitones.
– Authentic Immense Sound– Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the best modern and vintage bass sources.
– Endless inspiration – Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomisation for instant modification.
– Shape your sound – 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
– Boost the bass – Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass.
– Add dirt, width and space – Distortion, Chorus and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms.
– Mod-wheel macro – Assign any three parameters to the mod wheel.
– Sculpt powerful transients – ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer.
– Keep the low-end clean – Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the Top layer.
– Take global control – Legato/Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to +/-12 semitones.
– 64-bit VST/AU plugin for PC and Mac
Introductory video : Bass Master promo video
Pricing and Availability:
Introduction price – $69.00
Regular price: $99.00
Available at Plugin Boutique – https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4412-Bass-Master
You should also read – Acustica Audio Water plugins suite released